Reinforced Retaining Sheets, Bed: 90, 105 and 120 cm.
- Fastening sheets reinforced with extra tough fabric.
- Prevents the patient getting up or falling out of bed and manipulate swabs, catheters etc …
- It allowed to sit on the bed, turn and move the arms and legs freely.
- Made of 30% cotton and 70% polyester to withstand pulls without tearing.
- Zipper reinforced with closing in the feet and upper stop protected from contact with skin.
- Strong rubber tension adjustment holding the sheet under the mattress using the weight of the patient.
- Side openings to allow the use of urinary catheters.
Maximum washing temperature 40 ° C.
Ironing supports medium temperature, max 150ºC
It can be placed in the dryer.
Do not bleach.
- UgATV-072-90 -reinforced fastening sheets 90cm bed
- UgATV-072-105-reinforced fastening sheets 105cm bed
- UgATV-072-120-reinforced fastening sheets 120cm bed
People with dementia may sometimes behave aggressively, either physically or verbally, and this can be very distressing for the person and for their carer, family and friends. This factsheet explains why a person might act aggressively. It gives practical tips that carers can use to help prevent and manage aggressive behaviour. It also looks at the types of support that may be available.