Padded Railing Protector
Protective padding is designed to protect the patient from bumping into the railing.
Prevents getting arms and legs between the bars
Product manufactured in high density foam and lined with fire retardant and easy to clean upholstery.
Made in polyester foam in 2.5 cm thickness and density of 30 + -5% kg / m3.
Antibacterial, antifungal and antimicrobial protection.
Resistant to saliva, urine, blood, sweat and food.
Clamping three films with adjustable fasteners.
151 x 40 cm
- Key points: Patient, relative, and staff attitudes
- Patients with bedrails are mainly positive or neutral about their use, but some are upset by them
- Relatives think bedrails are acceptable but are aware of the potential for harm
- Patients think bedrails are more acceptable than most other falls prevention measures
- Some patients were reluctant to manage without bedrails