Discover iD Pants Fit & Feel, 1 Bag/12 Units
DISCOVER ID PANTS FIT & FEEL ® AND ENJOY LIFE AS USUAL!
Incontinence, contrary to what is often believed, doesn’t just affect elderly people: we can all be confronted at one time or another in our lives by the problem.
For many people incontinence causes real challenges and disruption to usual routines. Some begin to feel isolated and as though they are unable to do the things they would usually, whether that be sport or just getting around doing what they consider the normal things it really can impact greatly on an individual’s social life and day to day activities.
It is for this reason that our research teams have created new ID Pants Fit & Feel ® a unique approach that represents a real innovation in the field of incontinence.
A product adapted to your lifestyle, allows you to be active, feel confident and free.
- Fit & Feel of ID SYSTEM ® is a proprietary and patented technology, which finally meets all your needs:
- Technology Maxi-absorption : ultra rapid absorption with moisture block.
- Anti-odor system: captures and neutralizes unpleasant odors.
- Cotton feel : thanks to a non-woven web that allows the skin to breathe.
- Perfect fit : with new elasticity to hug the body.
- Very soft elastic waistband: providing unparalleled comfort thanks to Elastifit technology.
- Experience the confidence of discreet security, as comfortable as normal underwear and continue to enjoy an active life with complete peace of mind!
Ref. iD5521265120, Medium PLUS, 1 Bag/10 Units Price: 8.28 € with VAT
Ref. iD5521265120, Large PLUS, 1 Bag/10 Units, Price: 9.25 € with VAT
iD Pants Fit & Feel application:
|Step into the pants and pull them up|
|Adjust for comfort and security|
|Remove the pants by either pulling them down or tearing the side seams|
|Once removed, simply roll-up the pants and dispose of carefully|
La incontinencia urinaria no es un problema exclusivo de las personas de la tercera edad, 41% de las mujeres entre 30 y 60 años la presentan de forma temporal o permanente por diversas situaciones. Aunque los hombres también pueden presentarla, es mucho más frecuente en mujeres y el sobrepeso y la obesidad pueden aumentar la tendencia.