Crane lifting and moving FLY MINI, with harness included
Fly The Mini is a compact crane, very small, with a total width of only 52 cm which facilitates access to tight spaces. It has four wheels in the front and two large wheels with brakes at the rear, so that the caregiver get a better maneuverability of the crane.
The height between the legs of the crane and the ground is 8cm. so it is easy to get under couches, chairs or beds that are within walking distance from the ground.
It is a large crane benefits, such as large, but with reduced dimensions. It supports a maximum weight of 160 kg and thanks to mast design increases the space between the person and the lift motor, while allowing easy access to the patient when to raise it.
Lifting crane and transfer FLY MINI is foldable
Table of sizes and models
- Model AD915
- Width 52cm
- Fund 100cm
- Aperture range 52 to 80cm
- Elevation range 53 to 163cm
- Max Load Weight 160kg
- Total weight 32kg
- Our electronic cranes are compact and highly maneuverable. Its range of maximum and minimum elevation allows a variety of
- demonstrations and solve most problems encountered in home or institutional care. There are a variety of mobile cranes to
- meet different needs or work settings.
From very compact and compact cranes for home use, and resistant to older cranes for intensive use in institutions. From cranes standing, called “baby changing” a derrick mounted on the ceiling that no space when not in use.