Over the Door Exercise Pulley
Use the Over Door Exercise Pulleys to help improve range of motion and coordination following CVA; the stronger arm pulls the affected arm up in a controlled stretching motion.
Useful for slow, passive stretching. Ideal for home range of motion programs. Large handles are easy to grasp. A cuff-style weight can be added to one side for more resistance and to build muscle strength. (Weights sold separately). The 8′ (2.6m) rope can be adjusted easily for proper fit. Two models are available. Over Door Exercise Pulley with Extended Metal Bracket positions the pulleys 15″ (38cm) away from the door to give the client more room to move.
The over door exercise pulley, a technical aid product designed to safely and easily increase range of motion whenever you please, be it while sitting or standing. It easily fits over a standard door and arrives complete with a door bracket, pulleys, cord and handles.
- Comes complete with door bracket, pulleys, cord and handles
- Designed to safely and easily increase range of motion
- Easily fits over standard door
- For use when sitting or standing
- Installed on the doors
- Ideal to rehabilitate the muscles of the upper body. Ideal for passive exercise.
- Includes cable 2.6 m.