Turn Table Handicare
- The Turn Table Handicare, transfer disk, is an orthopedic product which is used for seated transfers between wheelchair and bed, toilet or chair.
- To increase security the Turn Table may be used with the FlexiBelt / EasyBelt.
Turn Table is available in three different sizes with and without handle
For transferring a user between chair and chair, bath or bed
Many users have the strength to stand on their legs but not the ability to move his feet. In these circumstances, TurnTable is a product of support that is placed on the ground under the feet of the user, is an outstanding, easy-use help for the most qualified caregiver and for transferring a user between chair and wheelchair, wheelchair and toilet or wheelchair to bed.
The caregiver can guide and slow the transfer by keeping half a foot on the turntable.
TurnTable Handicare is available in two variants, with or without handles, and in various sizes. All variants are TurnTable durable polyethylene with a non-slip rubber surface.
- The surface provides a good grip against both feet and floor.
- Gently rotate the two plates one over the other.
- A practical handle facilitates handling.
- Convenient size and low weight.
- Easy to clean.
- Combination of devices provides individually tailored solutions
For maximum security transfers, without the risk of twisting ankles and knees, we recommend using FlexiBelt EasyBelt or alternatively FlexiMove, along with the turntable. Click “See also” at the bottom of this page for more information.
Sin mango ∅ 30 cm.
Sin mango ∅ 38 cm.
Sin mango ∅ 45 cm.