European Style Quad Cane
EUROPEAN STYLE QUAD CANE
Quad cane with curved neck, which places the users weight directly over the shaft for safety. The handle is shaped to fit the centre of the palm and the front tapers for the fingers. Steel construction with black or bronze coloured shaft and black powder coating finish at the base for durability. Extra grip rubber ferrules on all four legs.
Walking With a Quad Cane
- Do not take a step unless your quad cane is firmly on the ground.
- Do not place your quad cane too far forward. The quad cane should be directly across from the instep of your weaker foot.
- Do not take steps that are too big.
- When turning, take small steps and do not pivot.
- Check your quad cane tips regularly. Replace them when they are worn. You can buy new tips from a drug store or durable medical supply company.
- Be careful when walking on uneven or wet surfaces.
- Use good posture when walking.
- Check your balance before stepping.
- Walk at a safe pace.
MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 110 Kg.