Torso Support Belt
Trunk belt is often used to prevent accidents in people at risk of falling.
This padded adjustable torso support belt holds the user in an upright position in a wheelchair and prevents them from slumping forward. The support consists of a thick waist belt and two shoulder straps. The hook and loop shoulder straps can be secured to the front or the back.
The straps can be adjusted to suit the users needs.
- Exterior nylon.
- Suede interior.
- High resistance polyester tapes.
- Trident closures, adjustable on both sides.
- Washable 90 ° C.
- It supports the use of bleach.
- Padded shoulder straps sliding
- Always use standardized fasteners type approved to prevent excessive pressure in the lower legs that are comfortable and not harmful, quick setting and easy access to the fixing points.
It should promote rational use of those measures, and therefore very limited, learning from other experiences, and based on evidence.
They want to promote the rational use of all kinds of fasteners and make available to those affected and their families adequate protection against a practice not recommended in principle, according to experts, tools and often avoidable.
Mechanical or physical restraint is an exceptional therapeutic measure for partial or generalized detention of most of the body in a patient who needs it, to try to ensure the safety of himself or others. (3)
Its indication is justified only to the failure of other alternatives as contrary to the principle of autonomy of the individual by limiting the patient’s freedom, assuming a restriction