Steel Walker With Seat and Two Wheels
The walker is slid along the ground thanks to the wheels, but at the same time, the rubbers are slowing it down to keep it from going forward and preventing the person from falling.
- Steel structure.
- Two front wheels and two slip tips on the back.
- Orthopedic grips for comfort. Folding.
- For best storage and transportation.
- Walker Color: gray and blue
- Adjustable height: 75-95 cm.
- Overall width of Walker: 55 cm.
- Depth: 66 cm.
WALKER MAXIMUM USER WEIGHT: 100 kg.
Walkers with front wheels are what we are more used to seeing. They have wheels at the front and tacos part in the hind legs. The advance is lighter than earlier, as the walker is slid along the ground thanks to the wheels, but at the same time, the tacos are slowing it down to keep it from going forward and the person may fall.
Its use is both indoors and outdoors. There are models that incorporate a seat that allows the person to sit and rest if needed.